miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2008

Zurückkommen


I see again my destiny,

I ask the reason for stay here,

But, nobody answer my question,

I want fly to the gray sky, and see the majesty moon.


My hands are vanishing,

Their play with the thorns of me soul,

The eyes search the key for happiness,

The key for open the paradise.


The mouth pronounce Zurückkommen,

Is it the time for come back,

The doors are open with the golden wind,

My heart is open for you now.


Many chains sound in the floor,

Your mighty fire is the liberty for the mind,

I fly into the magic garden,

Because you show me to love a human.


Malery

2 comentarios:

Unfacedsoul dijo...

Hola malery, este me gustó mucho. Está muy bacano!!!

Malery (Mary Lee B.) dijo...

Gracias!! extrañaba tu comentario, jejeje.. Una brazo, espero disfrutes las fotos!!